bernie walsh drawon

bernie walsh drawon

Friday, February 22, 2013

Flashbay business cards

With all this new technology I thought what can I find that is different for my business cards. So how cool I found this company Flashbay.com that made all sorts of flash drives so last night I took delivery of some business cards that looked like plastic credit cards that had my details and imagery,but were equipped with a flip out 4 GB usb key that I could load different digital folios and introductory information in different languages..... so perfect for my stint in China. Thanks James from Flashbay for some great service.

4 comments:

  1. Really impressive work...keep it up..business cards are looking stunning..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post with cute designs. I really like such unique designs of plastic business cards. I'd like to choose designs of my cards such like these. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should you dwell your working environment existence in a log home or perhaps resting complete day time with particular dining tables then a desktop computer plastic business cards loop will be a good option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete