bernie walsh drawon

bernie walsh drawon

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Summer Masterclasses


Hi All, I know I have had a lot of requests for summer classes which I fully intended to run but due to serious family problems was not able to at the time. I know its short notice but I am now able to run some masterclasses,they will be small classes of 4 so you will get more personnel tuition.......... anyway the first is a car sketching masterclass...I can also run concept sketching classes other days if I get enough interest.Cheers Bernie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bernie,
    I'm very interested in attending these master-classes, unfortunately I'm heading overseas on the 21st of February and won't be back until june. Do you run these classes more than once a year? I've used sketbook designer a few times (feel alot more comfortable in photoshop though) I'll upload a sample on my blog and feel free to take a look at it and let me know if your course can help me develop further. http://sketchppp.blogspot.com/
    Thaks Paul
    airpaintbrush@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paul,
      Yes because of the number of enquires I received I will run more... thinking of a winter session.
      I will look at your blog. Cheers Bernie

      Delete